Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos Empty
PostSubject: Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos   Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 am

Hi all guys.

Well, at least, we have our forum v 1.0

Keep on mind this forum is for ENGLISH and SPANISH speakers, so you will see some post on english and some on spanish, so plz try to respect every language the post is on.

We are making a hard work for our legion to be one of the best PvP legions on game. Most of us know each other members from LOTRO, and we raided there a lot together.

We hope you can feel like in a family with us.

Just waiting for the game release on 25 september , 2009 ..... and then begin the fiesta!

Best regards to all of ya

HIRIUS

------------------------

Hola a todos/as.

Al fin tenemos nuestro foro v1.0

Ten en mente que este foro ha sido creado tanto para gente de habla española como inglesa, asi que veras post tanto en español como en ingles. Trata de respetar el lenguaje utilizado en cada post.

Estamos haciendo un trabajo duro para conseguir ser la mejor legion de PvP del juego. La mayoria de nosotros nos conocemos del LOTRO, y hemos raideado mucho alli juntos en pvp.

Esperamos que te sientas como en una famila con nosotros.

Estamos esperando a que salga el juego el 25 de septiembre del 1009, y aho comezara la fiesta!

Os deseo lo mejor a todos.

HIRIUS
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Nazgrat

PostSubject: Re: Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos   Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:38 am

Muerta Por Kiki on 25 September 09

Ps. Get used to the spam lol!
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

PostSubject: Re: Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos   Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:35 am

Nazgrat wrote:
Muerta Por Kiki on 25 September 09

Ps. Get used to the spam lol!

rofl ... wellcome nazgrat Smile
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos   Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wellcome to all / bienvenidos a todos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate aion legion :: GAMEPLAY :: General-
Jump to: