The Godstone (gods stones) are enchantment of weapons of all kinds. The Enchanted weapon gets a specific effect after use it and it depends on the Godstone (there can be only one weapon per Godstone be ended). (This curse is based on "luck" or whatever you want to call it ).
Godstone in high level areas (30 +) have a low droprate to be found, but they are also a few quest to get em. Any effect on the weapon gives it a special glow to the exterior an it depend of the kind of the godstone.
Enchanting a weapon with a Godstone needs of a "God rock Enchanting NPC" he can be found in the Sanctum or Pandemonium .
PandemoniumThe pedestal of arms
When u arrive to a god rock enchanting npc and click on him, a new window will open.
1. here you put the weapon to enchant
2. the god stone socket
3. this is the information of the weapon with the godstone
4. The corresponding value of the weapon is displayed here
The effects (per shock) are:
- Additional wind, fire, earth and water damage
(Example: 1880 fire damage to a random rate of 1%)
(Example: 180 fire damage to a random rate of 10%)
- Bleed" (bleed) the opponent gets damage because he continually bleeds
(Example: 65 damage every 2 sec for 10sec. At a random rate of 5%)
(Example: 30 damage every 2 sec for 20sec. At a random rate of 5%)
- Blind" (dazzle) the opponent will be for a certain period blinded
(Example: Hides the opponent for 8sec. At a random rate of 5%)
(Example: Hides the opponent for 10sec. At a random rate of 10%)
- Paralysis" (paralysis) of the opponent for a certain time paralyzed
(Example: paralyze the opponent for 5sec. At a random rate of 2%)
- Poison the opponent is poisoned, and continually receives damage
(Example: 38 poison damage every 2 sec for 20sec. At a random rate of 10%)
- "Root" (hold) the defendant is for a certain period of time held
(Example: The opponent will be for 10sec. at a random rate of 2%)
- Silence the opponent can no skills for a certain period of time use
(Example: The enemy is silenced for 8 seconds at a random rate of 5%)
- Slow the speed of the opponent's attack will be for a specific time slows
(Example: The enemy we are attacking have slow his attack speed by 50% for 10 sec. with a random rate of 5%)
- Snare (embrace) the opponent will be slower for a specific time
(Example: The enemy we are the movement speed 50% for 10 sec. with a random rate of 5%)
- Stun (stunned) the opponents we are fighting for a certain time
(Example: The opponent will be stunned for 1 sec at a random rate of 6%)