Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay

Go down 
+4
Yosi
Brechas
Fagor
reegar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
reegar

reegar

post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay Empty
PostSubject: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm

ok, as you can read the name of the post I bid you farewell, I wish you the best in the world, and I expect the fence to play more, but right now the game does not offer anything new and em no good, as you can see some abandon the PVE him altogether and give me the pvp monster, and played the monster from the start, and every day me and burned more, from class differences, until the whole CC freepsand their have skills god mode, which shows that this is not anything valance pvp, just have to see the fighting in which the freep gets very easily kill the creep, lately the freep raid normally moved by evolved to move in and zerg, and that to me do not like, I like to move in groups searching for the enemy and move around the map that is not elf camp, south bridge and TA. Do you know that there is more map than the sites and TR?

as I will other players who have taken many hours and now are of a high rank, many if not all already know them, they and I think alike, this is very bad pvp

because nothing was said and good luck I hope to get sauron defeat the whole army of Middle Earth and be the masters of the world.

list lotro monster who leave

BLACKANDEKER
FAGOR
BRECHAS
YOSI
IMSORRYMATE
TENGO

ok, como podeis leer el nombre del post me despido de vosotros, os deseo lo mejor del mundo, y espero que el juego valla a mas, pero en estos momentos el juego no em aporta nada nuevo y nada bueno, como podeis conocer algunos el PVE lo abandone del todo y me entregue al pvp monster, e jugado al monster desde su inicio, y cada dia me e quemado mas, desde las diferencias de clases, hasta que los freeps tienen todo el CC y sus skills modo dios, lo cual demuestra que este pvp no esta nada valanceado, solo hay que ver los combates en los cuales el freep consigue matar muy facilmente al creep, ultimamente el freep normalmente se movia por raid y evoluciono a moverse en zerg, y eso a mi no me gusta, me gusta moverme en grupo buscando al enemigo y moverme por todo el mapa que no sea elf camp, el puente sur y TA. ¿sabeis que hay mas mapa que no sea esos sitios y TR?

como yo se van otros jugadores que han echado muchas horas y que ahora mismo son de un rango alto, muchos por no decir todos ya los conoceis, ellos como yo piensan igual, este pvp es muy malo

pues nada lo dicho y mucha suerte espero que sauron consiga derrotar a todo el ejercito de la tierra media y ser lo amos del mundo.

tell me that you think what I wrote, I'll put in four days in the Codemasters forum, if someone wants to list their postee it here please

decidme que os parece lo que he escrito, lo pondre en cuatro dias en el codemaster forum, si alguien quiere aparecer en esa lista que lo postee aqui por favor[left]

Last edited by reegar on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fagor

Fagor

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Apunta mi nombre.
Back to top Go down
Brechas

Brechas

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Puedes apuntarme. Aun que no me retirare por completo, ya que pienso visitar ettens alguna otra vez, pero sin jugar, solo de miron.

El post un poco flojo, un estilo ISM estaria mejor: Fuck Turbine, Fuck Freeps.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 am

Si, por que no. Apúntame post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay Icon_mad .

Yo tamb abandono el lotro, aunque claro, mis creeps no son tan conocidos como los vuestros post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Pax

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 am

Yo no iba a decir nada a esa caterva concomitante de freeps que erróneamente se autoproclan jugadores pvp. Después de dos años jugando contra ellos no pasa un día en el que no me sorprendan con una nueva estupidez de declaración. Pero en fin añade mi nombre si aun puedes para despedirme de los pocos auténticos creeps que puedan quedarse alli.
Back to top Go down
ImsorrymateAION

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:00 pm

COUNT ME IN FFS!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
reegar

reegar

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:35 am

ok pongo el post corregido por mmi profesora hellfang y a ver si os gusta, muchas gracias por ayudarme siempre que te e necesitado hellfang

ok, I put the post corrected by my professor (hellfang) and see if you like, thank you very much for helping me and you always need hellfang

As you probably guessed from the title of this post I bid you farewell, I wish you all the best for the future, I hope for your sake that sometime in the future the game will regain some of its original appeal, but for me at this point in time it offers me nothing new to look forward to, especially not in the Ettenmoors where I spend most of my time. I have played monster from the start of PvMP and through time it's shifted more and more to be in strong favor of one side, to the point where CC and some freep skills make them borderline god mode which shows that this game clearly has no interest in balanced pvp content. All you need to do is watch how easily certain classes can kill monster players of almost any class, regardless the skill of that player. Also lately the freep side seems to have evolved from raiding into just zerging, which is not the kind of game play I enjoy, I like to move in small groups searching for the enemy off guard while moving around the areas on the map that are NOT elf camp, south bridge and TA. Do you even realize there are more areas to the map than those sites and TR?

Several other players who have spent many hours in this game to earn their high ranks, most of whom you will already know, think the same as me that this game has poor pvp content.

As things dont look to be changing anytime soon we wish you good luck and hope monsters will one day defeat the armies of Middle Earth against the odds!

Other players leaving LOTRO with me are:

BLACKANDEKER
BRECHAS
FAGOR
IMSORRYMATE
YOSI
TENGO

ANY MORE?
Back to top Go down
sensemillia

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 am

dunno if im leaving but i reached my goal to get r9 before aion starts Very Happy so i can fully concentrate on aion , but i have lifetime on lotro so i might pop in from time to time
Back to top Go down
Hellfang

Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Reegar I think the issue is that some of us aren't sure if its a permanent move, I played aion for one day for example, and I'm 45K from R10, so the temptation is still there even if I will be playing AION for the next 20-30 levels until I reach a platform of some sort where I feel comfortable. The whole post sounds like we are never going back and I'm not ready to base my decision on 1 day of gameplay, I know you guys got to play it a lot more than me cus I had to get the new computer etc etc etc. So that's why I'm not signing, if it was put more like other people who will be giving AION a go with me are... I think more people would sign and evernight would get more of an idea of who's actually going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay   post restirada creep monsterplay / post  retired to the monsterplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post restirada creep monsterplay / post retired to the monsterplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate aion legion :: GAMEPLAY :: General-
Jump to: