Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yosi

Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres Empty
PostSubject: Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres   Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey all, just wanted to let you know a on a little trick. (for those who don't know)

Ever wanted to look behind you while running to see if a mob of the opposite faction is still running after you? Or simply wanted to look at your toon's face
while going down Aion's beautiful landscape? Trying the right/click and getting mad at the cameras for that?

Here's the trick: I haven't tuned the manoeuver yet but, if you put yourself in autorun mode with Numlock, you can use Shift + right click and it works fine.

Thx to that, you can now have a total free camera to look around. Yes, it even works while flying.

p.s. It makes for awesome screenshots!

FUENTE
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres   Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:09 pm

que yo recuerde con el autorun no hacia falta pulsar el shift.... va bien si eso..... pero vamos no lo recuerdo bien bien como para asegurarlo...

de todas maneras buen aporte
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net

Looking behind while running / Mirar para atras mientras corres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate aion legion :: GAMEPLAY :: Guides-
Jump to: