Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Beta Proximamente

Go down 
+3
Fagor
Hirius
Yosi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yosi

Open Beta Proximamente Empty
PostSubject: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Sacado de la página oficial de Aion.

Aion's Open Beta, Pre-Select and Headstart Programs
August 27, 2009 8:56 AM

Within the next four weeks, we will treat European and North American gamers to two opportunities to jump into the world of Aion and explore Atreia as Asmodian or Elyos characters ahead of its release in Europe on 25th September and North America 22th September. Aion's Open Beta Test featuring version 1.5 will take place 6-13th September and will include numerous Western enhancements, including improvements to Aion's innovative character customization with a host of Western styles, as well as new zones, instances, skills, quests and continued game balancing and improvements. Open Beta will retain a level cap for both Elyos and Asmodians characters at 30 allowing players to focus on getting to the same level so they can explore the lands of Atreia together, as well as the Abyss.

Players who have pre-ordered Aion will be treated to a Pre-Select and a two-day Headstart period giving them the opportunity to explore, organize and progress through the game prior to the official launch. Pre-Select will take place on 18th September, while Aion's Headstart will begin 20th September. Players can still participate in the Aion's Pre-Select and Headstart programs by pre-ordering the game through several participating online and brick-and-mortar retailers.

Fuente

ACTUALIZADO
Gracias por la info Tito

Last edited by Yosi on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Fagor

Fagor

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 pm

¡Queremos AION! ¡Queremos AION!

Mono mode on

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gorgo

Gorgo

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 am

papapa papapa paaaaaaaaapapapa

cheers
Back to top Go down
reegar

reegar

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:38 am

perfecto a ver si sale ya y no llego a rank 11 en el monster XD
Back to top Go down
Brechas

Brechas

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 pm

DING DING, ya es oficial, del 6 al 13 open beta... calentando motores...

http://eu.aiononline.com/en/news/aions-open-beta-pre-select-and-headstart-programs.html
Back to top Go down
Ronar

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Open beta to 6. to 13th september, Couldnt be better picked because im going on a long trip the 14th september, was afraid I was gonna lose some playing time Razz
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:02 pm

GREAT NEWS.... 1 week of open beta!!!! YAYYYY
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Gorgo

Gorgo

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Evil or Very Mad Elyos Evil or Very Mad donde donde Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Beta Proximamente   Open Beta Proximamente I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Beta Proximamente
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate aion legion :: GAMEPLAY :: General-
Jump to: