Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yosi

Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! Empty
PostSubject: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

I will be your supplier, Chainers and Platers. pirat

Yo seré vuestro suministrador, Chaineros y Plateros.
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 pm

tu seras un MAMON CON LOS CUERNOS RETORCIDOS.... y los leather??? KE NOS DEN??? .... mamonazo..... XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Ya tengo 160 de skill, así que mirad la lista de Aionarmory, y pedid... Nota: Las recetas verdes, que con crítico salen azules, tengo muchas, pero no todas, por lo tanto, consultad, y si no lo tengo, os lo digo y comprais la receta en el broker cyclops

I have 160 of Armor skill, so look at the Aionarmory forum web, and tell me what you want... Note: I dont have all the green recipes, so take a look at the list and tell me if i have that one. If i havent, you can buy it at the broker NPC . cyclops (srry for my short english)
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Tengo todas las recetas hasta 160 de skill . Esto es, piezas hasta nivel 25.

I have all the recipes still 160 skill. This is robe armors to 25 level.
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Im on 220 skill, look at Aion - Craft Tool and see what can i do for you tongue (look for the Armour, click on it, and search the Greater and Asmodien ones)

If you need something just tell me, and i will tell you what i need to make the item, normally money and sometimes other items (i have a lot of materials of all kind) cheers
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 am

Im on 340 right now... if you want any of my craft, just wisper, or send me a mail in-game drunken
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 am

Im on 399 right now... if you want any of my craft, just wisper, or send me a mail in-game drunken
Back to top Go down
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Now ur an UNUSEFUL EXPERT crafter now....... no leather = unuseful.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Gratz Wink
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Gracias Tito, ahora estoy preparando el Expert de Tailor, tu tranki...

Armorsmith 400 y subiendo!
Back to top Go down
Babel

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 am

felicidades crack!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brechas

Brechas

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Kwiii!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!   Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yosi, The COPON Armorsmith!
Page 1 of 1