Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another char on another server

Go down 
+8
insector
LüBu
Shanharra
Inkash
Hellfang
Yosi
reegar
sensemillia
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sensemillia

another char on another server Empty
PostSubject: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 pm

wel titel sais it all a bit , created an assasin on castor server cause 4 hours waiting time to play is bit to much Smile , hope i can join ya guys back tomorow
Back to top Go down
reegar

reegar

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 pm

ok sense i understand you, i hope you can back in few time, we need you, Wink
Back to top Go down
Yosi

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Sensie, i had the same problem like you. from 5h, to 8h of waiting time, so, bye bye Aion since friday (i have 3 evenings to play, and this cue really fuck me a lot Evil or Very Mad )

Hablando del tema, este asunto de la cola en el servidor, me ha jodido una de las pocas tardes que tengo a la semana, que tan sólo son 3... Estoy realmente asqueado, y espero que esto no ocurra tras el 25.
Back to top Go down
Hellfang

Hellfang

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm

I've gone Castor too, guys I come home after 6pm uk time, the second I come home I turn computer on to get in the queue, last night it was 4 hours so ok, I got to play at 10pm... tonight I got home at 7 and the waiting time is 6 hours. So I am meant to wait until 1 am until I get to play? that's the time I need to log off so I can get some sleep!!!

Castor... 26 minute waiting time.

KKthxbye

Sense are you asmodian or elyos on castor?

Last edited by Hellfang on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inkash

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Sigh, i even haven't got the chance to play the game. Everytime when i login to the game, i get disconnected after 10-20 seconds. It really sux. I tried to find the solution on the forums, since sending NC a mail won't help. They got bigger issues to solve now i think Smile I only found some other peoples who got the same problem as me and no one really posted a solution. Only suggestions. I decided to try a few things myself. Updated the driver of my graphic card, installed Windows sp3, repaired the patches and too bad none of them helped. Even made a character on another server and excatly same thing happened again.
Now i found out that i have the Aion (North America edition) and uninstalled it right away. Currently downloading the "normal" Aion version and hope that solve the problem i have. Let me know if someone got other suggestions. Being in the game for like 10-20 seconds without playing is just f*cked up.
Back to top Go down
Shanharra

Shanharra

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 pm

lol yes i see you share in my frustration!!!

I've made another char on gorgos:)

Hope to be able to join you guys again....although the elyos shoes are drawing me to the good side...and the dresses....omg........noooooo.

And i have a big shinie pole!!!! *rawrs*
Back to top Go down
LüBu

LüBu

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 am

[ESP]
Jejejej.
Yo tengo el mismo problema me temo.
Hoy la espera para poder loguear ha sido de 14:00 a 16:30.
Por suerte he podido matar el rato jugando al champions mientras pasaba la cola ^_^
NCSoft ha aunciado mayor capacidad de personajes para el día 25.
Por desgracia sospecho que.. ¿con la gente que entre nueva no volveremos a sobrepasar el límite?
Sobre lo de entretenerse en otros servers... el problema de las colas es una realidad en todos los servers, aunque de forma menos exagerada que en Spatalos.
En todo caso, en vistas de lo avanzados que van algunos y de la pereza que nos da re-empezar a otros... no puedo más que tener fe en que NCSoft lo apañará... o cada vez iré dándole más prioridad al champions T_T

--------

[ENG]
Jejeje.
Same problem for me.
Today´s waiting time lasted from 14:00 to 16:30.
Anyway I´m lucky because I can kill time playing champions online while the queue goes out.
NCSoft announced that they will increase player capacity for the next 25th for all servers.
But I think that this won´t solve the problem... because I fear that with the new people from release we will reach top capacity again.
Anyway queues problem is the same in all servers, but affecting less people than Spatalos.
Watching how is lvling some people, and that some other people can't be bothered to lvl again in another server...we can only hope that NCSoft will resolve the problem... or I will start giving more priority to champions online over time.
Back to top Go down
insector

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm

i resulted to doing what i see many people doing, first thing i wake up log on 0 queue. Go afk in my shop Smile then play when i want. After a week or 2 if should'nt be to bad i hope.
Back to top Go down
sensemillia

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

helly , im asmo there , char is called iridas (i think Very Happy ) but must admid i joined the afk private story thingy on spatalos , got night shift this week so 6 in the morning there are no login ques , so i was able to play when i woke up in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
Rrattz

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Y well let me join the club -- 4 hr queue for the server, now with the connection problems too. Maybe an alt server for the non-asmodian side or something? Anyway, cant play hardcore if at all atm ;( but hopefully see u guys on some server somewhere in not too distant future

Rr
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

I am playing in Castor an Elyos Gladiator.

I decided Elyos in order to have fresh experience when leveling my Asmodian and in order to see PVP map from the other side.

Really 2k queue at 19h (CEST) is way too much for me while in Castor there was no queue.
Back to top Go down
Rrattz

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Hehe m8 pvp map from the other side? Had to giggle cos so far (but its not very far I admit) it looks pretty symmetrical - ie the main difference between the sides is the skins (and the horrible panny music on the elysian side) - basically as most games but one reason I lived in Ettens so long - it wasnt bloody symmetrical!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Dunno... I will tell ya when I level up geek
Back to top Go down
snapbite

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Haven't been on spatalos as I finally got bored with waiting times for login, insane botting/gold spamming, nubs kill stealing all my mobs with my naff cleric dps... and finally all the freaking wow kiddies on spatalos. Re rolled on the new eng server kharun or something and got my brother playing at the same time so we can level together (I did a rodin lol....). Playing an assassin elyos side for something different from doing the same thing over again and has taken half the time to level than my cleric and good fun too. May be back after a month or two when things on spatalos calm down or change depending how attached to the assassin I become.....

Have fun munchkins Smile
Back to top Go down
LüBu

LüBu

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 pm

De momento he creado un alter elyos en Kalil para esos días en los que uno no puede conectarse a Spatalos.
Es una templar de lvl 20 llamada Hakufu

----

At the moment I have created an elyos on Kalil server for those days when it´s impossible to log into Spatalos.
It´s a lvl 20 templar called Hakufu.

Last edited by LüBu on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reegar

reegar

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm

luBu llevamos unos dias que no hay colas, y si son no tardan mas de 15 minutos por si te interesa saberlo, cuidate Razz
Back to top Go down
Alakrod

Alakrod

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:50 pm

La verdad es que se nota un montón el receso de las colas.
Back to top Go down
reegar

reegar

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 pm

zipi, es un alivio para la gente, espero que poco a poco la gente se anime mas, la paciencia deveria tener su premio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another char on another server   another char on another server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another char on another server
Page 1 of 1