HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirius
Admin

PostSubject: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Ok guys.

As you all know the name SYNERGY was taken by a lots of legions on the game, so the officers decided to put a new poll about if we should change it or not.
As you know, you all decided to change it.
I was 2 days trying to find a new name that wasnt taken by legions (at least on europe), and after tried more than 3000 names i took 4 names and talked to the other officers.
We took the determination of take the name SYNDICATE.
It have a good sound on own word, and its mean a lot for us... a united group.

So well, after the hard way to take a new name, i worked hard on the new forum LOOK, and now we have a new look on our header.

I hope u all enjoy the new name, and the new look of the forum.

Best regards to all.

Another important thing:

WE WILL CHANGE THE FORUM ADDRES THE NEXT WEEK. if ya want to know the new address, just ask for it on TEAMSPEAK.

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

I like the new name of the legion and the new banner looks great too!

Good job! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombr

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 am

Hirius o quien sea el diseñador podeis pasarme el logo de Aion Legion Sindicate? Me gustaría colocarme eso de firma, si puede ser en formato .psd Very Happy

Gracias por adelantado ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellwar

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

joder como mola. oyes para una firma con el char q llevare de main y el nuevo logo del clan a kien tengo q matar? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hirius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am

Aqui el diseñador de todo este follon es el menda.... para firmas tendra k ser mas adelante... que ahora con la salida del juego no tendre mucho tiempo, pero tranquilos que ya ire haciendolas a todos.
Lo de pasar el logo y encima en formato PSD... ummm toavia no Razz ..... ya lo posteare aqui mas adelante... pero ya sabeis... los diseñadores somos un pelin celosillos con estas cosas Wink

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Na tranquilo por mi ya no lo postees en psd, pensé que era un logo del clan no un diseño personal propio . Me voy a buscar otra cosilla Smile

Gracias igualmente!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!   

Back to top Go down

NEW NAME OF THE LEGION and new FORUM LOOK !!
Page 1 of 1