Syndicate aion legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

news from AION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirius
Admin
Hirius

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 am

from oficial web page:

Aiononline.com is Suiting Up New Player-Focused Web Features
September 16, 2009 4:39 PM

The release of Aion marks the beginning of a long anticipated story--your own. We are introducing a wide array of new functions in our website to provide more player-focused information for Aion.

Have you ever been dying to show off some of your character's new equipment to a friend quickly and easily? We have gone to great lengths to make this as easy as it should be. Aiononline.com will soon be updated with a quick character search function and detailed character pages that will allow you and others to view your characters with all their accoutrements directly in a browser. You will also be able to view server statistics and Abyss Rankings in order to follow your own and your friends' progress through the game--or to find out what numbers you need to beat to reach the top!

Aion's official forums will let you socialize with fellow gamers. They will supplement the forums of our fansites to make an excellent medium through which you can get to know other players from the servers you play on.

We will also continue to update and improve the PowerWiki, which will go through numerous changes as we transition to the new website. Its layout will be updated, a lot of new content will be added, and the search function will be improved beyond the previous one.

Aiononline.com is suiting up - and you're invited.

NICCCCCEEEEEEEEEE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://syndicate.superforo.net
reegar

reegar

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww god, a nice company, thank you Aion for existing sunny sunny affraid affraid Basketball Basketball lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fagor

Fagor

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Ahh esos infieles que no creian en esta compañia. Toomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... jajajaja. Muerete turbine. jajaja...

Y como postre decian que valla mierda el Spiritmaster que sus pets no sirven en pvp en el abismo jajaja... Toma por detras...

Back to top Go down
Bellwar

Bellwar

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 pm

fagor, q pasa, tu no me escuchas por TS? XD
te lo dije en la ultima closed Beta, que cambiaban las pets del spiritmaster para q funcionaran en modo levitate, y a diferencia de los players, las pets vuelan Eternamente, por eso te dije q con eso ya en mesa, me haria spiritmaster a no ser q no hubiesse un solo sorcer en el clan, visto q si los hay . . . ya sabeis q sere
Back to top Go down
Fagor

Fagor

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Estos koreanos trabajan como chinos... el producto final esta muy bien terminado y esperate a lo que vendra. Vamos como el Lotro igualico.

albino
Back to top Go down
Bellwar

Bellwar

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

si sale como esta, es el juego mejor terminado a la hora de lanzamiento q he visto, y he estado en casi todos XD
tambien es verdad q realmente no es nuevo y lleva funcionando fuera de beta un tiempo ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

news from AION Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from AION   news from AION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news from AION
Page 1 of 1